Propane tanks from Enviro Gas
Enviro Gas carry a wide range of propane tanks available 120, 250, 330, 500 and 1,000 gallon sizes, our extensive stock of tanks allows for quick installation and setup for new customers – whether you’re replacing an existing propane tank or making the switch.
The typical usage of a home can vary quite a lot; however, a 500-gallon tank is a great fit for most homes. If your home is larger than average, or you’re lucky and have a swimming pool then you may require a larger tank. Our agricultural and commercial customers sometimes need larger tanks to meet their higher demand too. One of our helpful team members will be able to visit your premises and evaluate your propane needs. A propane expert will be able to take into account your propane using appliances, the layout and size of your home, your family’s lifestyle and any other considerations to ensure you’ll have a propane tank that best serves your needs.
Our expert will also be able to help you with any queries regarding the type of tank you require – from looking at your yard to determine the best location or looking into whether an underground tank would be a great fit for your needs.
Maintaining Your Tank
One of the key benefits of getting a tank from Enviro Gas is the hands-off hassle-free service you get with it. We’ll maintain your tank and keep it running smoothly and looking great. We take pride in every tank we provide (after all, they have our name on them) and regularly repaint our tanks and perform convenient routine maintenance to ensure you always have a smooth supply.
Understanding Your Propane Tank
Propane tanks can seem complex at first, but they’re a really simple bit of tech that just works. As part of your tank installation we’ll supply a simple guide to using your tank, we’ve highlighted some useful information below.
Your Tank Gauge
The gauge on your tank is what’s known as a ‘Liquid Level Gauge’ – this tells you’re the percentage of fuel you have remaining. Typically, this gauge is easily accessible and can often be found on the top surface of the tank. The gauge/meter will have indicators in a circle next to it and is easy to read. If the arrow points to 57, then your tank is 57 percent full. To put that into context, if you have a 500-gallon tanks, that means you would have 285 gallons left.
Please note: Tank gauges don’t take into account the temperature of the fuel inside (unlike our delivery trucks) so this meter only provides an estimate of your fuel level. You can take readings from it to determine your fuel level and usage but it shouldn’t be relied on for anything beyond that.
Your Tank Valve
It’s easy to halt or resume the flow of propane from your tank, just locate the main valve (usually located just under the tank lid) to turn the supply off then you rotate it clockwise (just like a faucet) and to turn it on, turn it anti-clockwise.
New Building Tank Set
All new installations are performed by our extensively qualified, experienced and trained technicians. Our installations are performed with a convenient tank set window of 2-7 days. Our team are here to help by:
- Assessing your propane needs to help choose the most suitable tank
- Identifying the best location to set up your tank
- Installing sniffers and gas detectors
- Digging trenches for your propane lines
- Providing all the important safety information you need
Tank Switch Out
If you’re switching your tank to Enviro Gas, we’ll provide you with the best quality equipment, maintenance and support. We’ll also throw in a free, thorough propane safety check to give you peace of mind – at absolutely no cost.
Customer Owned Tank (COT)
If you own your tank, it’s easy for you to become one of our happy customers. Our drivers will complete a propane safety check before performing your first delivery – we just need someone home for this simple check as they need to document your propane appliances. After this first check we’ll be able to refill your tank without anyone being present.
Dispenser Propane Units
Do you need a propane dispenser unit? We have extensive experience in the propane dispenser market and work with partners all over Denver to provide a convenient, reliable and affordable service through our Cycling Exchange Program. Our DPU service includes:
- Modern and well maintained equipment
- Regular employee safety training and certification
- Wireless tank monitor to ensure you never run out
- 24/7 service on your equipment
- Marketing and promotional support
- Curteous delivery personnel
- All services compliant with federal, state and local government regulations
We can meet your temporary heating demands, from large building projects to correctional facilities and everything between. From singular tanks to multiple 1000+ gallon tanks our team are on hand to help. Our service includes:
- All permits completed for you
- Dedicated point of contact
- Wireless monitor to ensure you’ll never run out
- Crash Protection
- All additional products (hoses, fittings, regulators)
- Rapid installation for all demand sizes
- Fleet of vehicles regularly available for supply and installation
- Automatic deliveries so you never run out
- 24 hour emergency service
- Competitive pricing based on volumes or fixed to winter / wholesale price for predictable budgeting
- Extensive length of hose to ensure you can have heat where you need it
- Heater sourcing assistance if required